Thursday, July 26, 2012

iphone 3GS 8GB Vodafone - Slight Fault, but workable !

Currently selling an iPhone 3gs 8GB phone on the Vodafone network. Two minor faults with the phone, one that for some reason, it will not connect to wifi, although 3G works perfectly well (this actually saves on battery as it is not currently looking for networks!). The second is that the top button does not work, so cannot be manually be put on to standby, or turned off (the only time it goes off is when the battery is run down and goes on automatically once placed on charge). I have just stopped using it myself as I was eligible for an upgrade. I am sure that it is relatively reasonable to fix, I never bothered as I knew that my upgrade was around the corner. Great investment if you plan to use this for calls, apps and internet access on 3G, which is what I did most of the time anyway. Collectable from 6.30pm in Enfield. Will charge and return to factory settings. Serious queries only please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular