Friday, July 27, 2012

Nokia lumia 800 unlocked/receipts... + monster headphones .

I am selling my Nokia Lumia 800. I have had the phone for 1 month and have only used it for 2 days. The phone is in mint condition with no scratches or marks anywhere. I bought the phone to replace a missing iPhone. The iPhone has since turned up and I no longer require the Nokia. I have the purchase receipt for 379.95 from carphone warehouse. The phone is completely factory unlocked. The Headset came with with a special offer that includes the Monster purityHD headphones which will also be included RRP 199.99. The box has been opened just to make sure everything is as it should be. Any questions or would like to make me an offer please give us a call. If anyone has a Vita for sale I may consider a swap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular