Thursday, November 15, 2012

BRAND NEW SEALED Apple iPhone 5 64GB Black-T-Mobile-Orange-EE-WITH RECEIPT *

Brand New and sealed iPhone 5 64 gb (highest capacity) in black. This is my personal iPhone, that I have obtained on my upgrade and therefore will not get blocked or barred like many others on sale here do. So you can buy with confidence. I have the receipt to prove this and will guaranty it. The phone works on (As far as I know) on T-Mobile, Orange and EE. It is 4G ready. The phone also comes with full 12 months warranty from Apple. The package includes the remote earpods with mic, volume control etc as well as the lightning usb cable, usb charging adapter and everything else that comes as standard. Avoid the 4 week wait that you will incur purchasing it elsewhere, Buy with confidence. First come first serve, Cash on collection only. No scammers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular