Friday, September 14, 2012

HTC SENSATION UNLOCKED, GREAT CONDITION ?

I am selling my HT Sensation as I no longer need it. It is in great condition. The screen itself has no scratches whatsoever, but there are some scratches on the case where I dropped it a few times. These are purely cosmetic and do not affect the phone in anyway. The vibrate function DOES NOT work, but someone maybe able to fix it. It has never bothered me as everything else works perfectly. Really good phone, has served me well. I am asking for 120, and no offers as if you were to buy this on ebay, it would cost more than that Collection from N15 area only, I do not meet people in public places to sell expensive items for the buyers benefit and my own. I will not post this item either, collection only.. Any other questions do not hesitate to ask. I can give you my number to call me on once you have emailed me. Thanks for looking Amy :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular